The Home Health Training Center’s Aide Competency Assessment Packages and Home Health Aide Certification Programs exceed the requirements of the 2017 Federal Conditions of Participation for Home Care Agencies and are fully compliant with Indiana State Department of Health Home Care regulations. Our program provides 80 hours of training which includes up to 64 hours of classroom instruction and at least 16 hours of hands-on skills practice.
Our mission, to optimize patient outcomes by improving home health care delivery through education, support, and training, drives our commitment to you.
- Aide Competency Assessment Packages for new hires
- Home Health Aide Certification Programs
- Standardized Patient sub-contracting
- Home Health Aide Compliance Consultations
- Custom Training Solutions
All Home Health Aide Certification Programs include:
- Textbook/workbook, classroom and skills practice supplies
- Competency assessment
- Indiana Home Health Aide Registry application submission
- Full training transcripts and competency assessment records
- Certificate suitable for framing for each student
- FREE continuing education courses for one year for each student
- Satisfaction guaranteed or re-training is free!
IAHHC recognized and recommended!
We look forward to becoming your care staff training partner