The Home Health Training Center’s Aide Competency Assessment Packages and Home Health Aide Certification Programs exceed the requirements of the 2017 Federal Conditions of Participation for Home Care Agencies and are fully compliant with Indiana State Department of Health Home Care regulations. Our program provides 80 hours of training which includes up to 64 hours of classroom instruction and at least 16 hours of hands-on skills practice.
Our mission, to optimize patient outcomes by improving home health care delivery through education, support, and training, drives our commitment to you.
- An innovative, compliant, eLearning based Home Health Aide Certification Program
- Exceptionally trained aides provide exceptional client care.
- Home Health Aide Clinical Compliance Consultations
- We specialize in home health aide compliance and work directly with IAHHC to ensure up-to-date guidelines. We will find and help you correct deficiencies before a state surveyor does.
- Custom Training Solutions for your Skilled Nursing and Direct Caregiving staff
- Skills fairs, complex care training (vents, pediatrics, complex manual lifts, and more)
All Home Health Aide Certification Programs include:
- Textbook/workbook and all required skills practice supplies for the student
- Full training transcripts and survey compliant records for your personnel files
- We provide a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing for each student
- We guarantee the student will pass your competency assessment or re-training is free!
IAHHC recognized and recommended!
We look forward to becoming your direct care staff training partner