To help meet the needs of our home care community, we are providing free informal caregiver training resources. To access these free resources, please click the image below.
Safe. Compassionate. Care.
Those three simple – yet powerful – words are our core principles and they inform everything we do to accomplish our mission:
“To optimize patient outcomes by improving home health care delivery through education, support, and training.”
The Home Health Training Center from Professional RN Services LLC specializes in consulting and education services for home health agencies. As an ACHC Certified Consultant, THHTC delivers experienced guidance for Home Health, Private Duty, and Hospice agencies seeking ACHC accreditation and Medicare Certification. Our novel approach to Home Health Aide training meets the requirements of the CMS Conditions of Participation for Home Health and exceed the requirements of the State of Indiana.
Owner, Corrine Carter, is a Master’s prepared Registered Nurse with a focus in nursing education. She is an ACHC Certified Consultant and an IAHHC Certified Direct Caregiver Trainer with many years of home health care experience ranging from Per Diem field nursing to Director of Clinical Services for Medicare/Medicaid certified agencies. Her passion for helping individuals and agencies exceed expectations and provide exceptional care lead her to create The Home Health Training Center.
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program accepting applications now until 4/30/2020 @7:30PM EST – click here to go to bhw.hrsa.gov and
- Scholarships for Student Caregivers
- Scholarships for Students interested in Assisted Living careers
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care: https://achc.org/ – Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) is a nonprofit accreditation organization that has stood as a symbol of quality and excellence since 1986. ACHC has CMS Deeming Authority for Home Health, Hospice, Renal Dialysis and DMEPOS, and a quality management system that is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Alzheimer’s Association: https://www.alz.org/ – The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Care.com: http://care.com – Care.com offers of an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for care and provides employment opportunities for caregivers.
- Caregiver.com: https://caregiver.com/ – Caregiver Media Group is a leading provider of information, support and guidance for family and professional caregivers. Founded in 1995, we produce Today’s Caregiver magazine, the first national magazine dedicated to caregivers, Caregiving books, Custom publications, the Fearless Caregiver Conferences, and our website, caregiver.com.
- Caring.com: https://www.caring.com/ – Caring.com is the leading online destination for those seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones.
- Eldercare Locator: https://eldercare.acl.gov/Public/index.aspx – Eldercare Locator is a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging connecting you to services for older adults and their families.
- Family Caregiver Alliance: https://www.caregiver.org/ – For 40 years Family Caregiver Alliance (FCA) has supported and sustained the important work of families and friends nationwide who care for adult loved ones with chronic, disabling health conditions.
- Healthfinder.gov: https://healthfinder.gov/ – A U.S. government website where you will find information and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy.
- Indiana Association for Home and Hospice Care: http://www.iahhc.org/ – The Indiana Association for Home & Hospice Care (IAHHC) is the voice of Indiana’s home care providers. We represent all of home care: traditional home health nursing services home-based and inpatient hospice care, and “private duty” home care – including non-medical services that allow Hoosiers to remain independent in their own homes.
- National Council on Aging: https://www.ncoa.org/ – We’re a respected national leader and trusted partner to help people aged 60+ meet the challenges of aging. We partner with nonprofit organizations, government, and business to provide innovative community programs and services, online help, and advocacy.
The links included on this page are provided for your convenience and are not researched by The Home Health Training Center LLC prior to listing. Please use due diligence before providing any personal information during interaction with online sites. If you discovery that a listing here is linked to a scam or other fraudulent activity, please let us know at email@example.com